Miiko Albornoz (Soccer Player) was born on the 30th of November, 1990. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 6. Miiko’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Miiko Albornoz below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Miiko Albornoz|
Miiko Albornoz, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Stockholm, Sweden on Friday, November 30, 1990. Full back and winger who joined Hannover 96 and debuted for the Chilean national team in 2014.
Family: He was born in Stockholm, Sweden. Miiko Albornoz father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Miiko Albornoz’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Miiko Albornoz is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Miiko Albornoz’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Miiko Albornoz’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Miiko Albornoz zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 30 years old
The Swedish soccer player has been alive for 11,050 days or 265,208 hours. There were precisely 375 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 30, 1990|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Miiko Albornoz was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Miiko Albornoz’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated 138,233,475 babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I'm Your Baby Tonight" by Whitney Houston.
On this day in history:
1016 – Cnut the Great (Canute), King of Denmark, claims the English throne after the death of Edmund'Ironside'.
1648 – English Parliamentary army captures King Charles I.
1731 – Beijing hit by an earthquake; about 100,000 die.
5. Miiko Albornoz’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Miiko Albornoz’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Miiko Albornoz was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Miiko Albornoz’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Miiko Albornoz was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Miiko Albornoz’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Miiko Albornoz’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.