Mike O’Malley (TV Actor) was born on the 31st of October, 1966. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 9. Mike’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mike O’Malley below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Mike O’Malley|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Boston, Massachusetts, USA|
Mike O’Malley, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Boston, Massachusetts, USA on Monday, October 31, 1966. American actor best known for his role as Jimmy Hughes in the CBS series Yes, Dear. He was also nominated for an Emmy award for his role on the Fox series Glee. He has appeared in several other shows, Parenthood and Parks and Recreation.
Family: He has three children with wife Lisa O’Malley: Declan, Fiona, and Seamus. Mike O’Malley father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mike O’Malley’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mike O’Malley is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mike O’Malley’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mike O’Malley’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Mike O’Malley zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 54 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 20,015 days or 480,369 hours. There were precisely 678 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 31, 1966|
|AGE:||54 years old|
Mike O’Malley was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Mike O’Malley’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,408,121,405 and there were an estimated 118,093,834 babies born throughout the world in 1966, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Last Train To Clarksville" by The Monkees.
On this day in history:
1517 – Martin Luther sends his 95 Theses to Albrecht von Brandenburg, the Archbishop of Mainz, precipitating the Protestant Reformation.
1541 – Michelangelo Buonarroti finishes painting "The Last Judgement" in the Sistine Chapel, Vatican City.
1876 – Great Backerganj Cyclone of 1876 ravages British India (Modern-day Bangladesh), over 200,000 killed.
5. Mike O’Malley’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mike O’Malley’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Mike O’Malley was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Mike O’Malley’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Mike O’Malley was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Mike O’Malley’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Mike O’Malley’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.