Milena Dravic (Movie Actress) was born on the 5th of October, 1940. She was born in 1940s, in Silent Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 2. Milena’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Milena Dravic below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Milena Dravic|
Milena Dravic, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Yugoslavia on Saturday, October 5, 1940. Prolific Serbian actress who won a Golden Arena for Best Actress in 1962 for her performance in the film Prekobrojna.
Family: She married her second husband Dragan Nikoli? in 1972. Milena Dravic father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Milena Dravic’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Milena Dravic is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Milena Dravic’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Milena Dravic’s zodiac sign is Libra
Milena Dravic zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 83 years old
The Serbian movie actress has been alive for 30,380 days days or 729,137 hours hours. There were precisely 1,030 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 5, 1940|
|AGE:||83 years old|
Milena Dravic was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Milena Dravic’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1940, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Milena Dravic’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Milena Dravic’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Milena Dravic was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Milena Dravic’s life path number is 2Life Path Number 2 represent 'The Diplomat'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 2 have the most amazing ability to create peace and harmony wherever they go. Number 2 unites and brings an end to separateness. Its energy is that of the Sacred Feminine. The values are partnerships, balance, love. The challenges are to tap into your emotional sensitivity — and use it to connect with others.
8. Silent Generation
Milena Dravic was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Milena Dravic’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Milena Dravic’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.