Miro Misljen (Fashion Designer) was born on the 10th of February, 1987. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 1. Miro’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Miro Misljen below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Miro Misljen|
Miro Misljen, best known for being a Fashion Designer, was born in Slovenia on Tuesday, February 10, 1987. Renowned Slovenian fashion designer who launched the brand Miro Misljen Design. He opened his first boutique in 2007.
Family: He has one sister. Miro Misljen father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Miro Misljen’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Miro Misljen is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Miro Misljen’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Miro Misljen’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Miro Misljen zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 36 years old
The fashion designer has been alive for 13,449 days or 322,789 hours. There were precisely 456 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 10, 1987|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Miro Misljen was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Miro Misljen’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,055,636,132 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1987, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi.
On this day in history:
5. Miro Misljen’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Miro Misljen’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Miro Misljen was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Miro Misljen’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Miro Misljen was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Miro Misljen’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Miro Misljen’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.