Missi Pyle (Movie Actress) was born on the 16th of November, 1972. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 1. Missi’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Missi Pyle below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Andrea Kay Pyle|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Houston, Texas, USA|
Missi Pyle, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Houston, Texas, USA on Thursday, November 16, 1972. She played Constance in the Oscar-winning film, The Artist. She played Mildred in the 2003 film Big Fish.
Family: She married Casey Anderson in September 2008 but the couple divorced in 2012. Missi Pyle father’s name is Frank Pyle and mother Linda Pyle. We will continue to update details on Missi Pyle’s family.
Education: Andrea Kay Pyle attended University of North Carolina School of the Arts.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Missi Pyle is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Missi Pyle’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Missi Pyle’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Missi Pyle zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 50 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 18,580 days or 445,928 hours. There were precisely 630 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 16, 1972|
|AGE:||50 years old|
Missi Pyle was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Missi Pyle’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,851,545,181 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1972, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Can See Clearly Now" by Johnny Nash.
On this day in history:
5. Missi Pyle’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Missi Pyle’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Missi Pyle was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Missi Pyle’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Missi Pyle was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Missi Pyle’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Missi Pyle’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.