Missy Elliott (Rapper) was born on the 1st of July, 1971. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 8. Missy’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Missy Elliott below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Melissa Arnette “Missy” Elliott|
|NICKNAME:||Missy Elliott, Missy “Misdemeanor” Elliott|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Portsmouth, Virginia, USA|
Missy Elliott, best known for being a Rapper, was born in Portsmouth, Virginia, USA on Thursday, July 1, 1971. Grammy Award-winning rapper best known for singles such as “Get Ur Freak On,” “The Rain,” and “Lose Control.” She became the first female rapper to release six platinum albums.
Family: She was the only child of Patricia, a power-company coordinator, and Ronnie, a Marine. She has stated that she has a poor relationship with her father. Missy Elliott father’s name is Ronnie Elliott and mother Patricia Elliott. We will continue to update details on Missy Elliott’s family.
Education: Melissa Arnette “Missy” Elliott attended Woodrow Wilson High School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Missy Elliott is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Missy Elliott’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Missy Elliott’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Missy Elliott zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 49 years old
The American rapper has been alive for 17,981 days or 431,567 hours. There were precisely 610 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 1, 1971|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Missy Elliott was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Missy Elliott’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,775,790,900 and there were an estimated 121,818,445 babies born throughout the world in 1971, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "It's Too Late/I Feel The Earth Move" by Carole King.
On this day in history:
1689 – Matsuo Basho, zen poet, leaves for 150 days journey on Honshu, Japan.
1858 – The joint reading of Charles Darwin and Alfred Russel Wallace's papers on evolution to the Linnean Society.
1863 – Battle of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania; Lee's northward advance halted.
5. Missy Elliott’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Missy Elliott’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Missy Elliott was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Missy Elliott’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Missy Elliott was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Missy Elliott’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Missy Elliott’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.