Mohammed Morsi (Politician) was born on the 8th of August, 1951. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 5. Mohammed’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mohammed Morsi below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Mohammed Morsi|
Mohammed Morsi, best known for being a Politician, was born in Egypt on Wednesday, August 8, 1951. Egyptian politician who was swept into office as the 5th president of Egypt on the wave of the ‘Arab Spring’ revolts in 2012. However, he was unseated by a military coup council in 2013 and he was arrested on charges of incitement of murder and violence.
Family: He had five children with Naglaa Mahmoud, who rejected the ‘First Lady of Egypt’ title, preferring instead ‘First Servant’ or ‘the president’s wife.’ Mohammed Morsi father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mohammed Morsi’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mohammed Morsi is .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mohammed Morsi’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mohammed Morsi’s zodiac sign is Leo
Mohammed Morsi zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 71 years old
The Egyptian politician has been alive for 26,161 days days or 627,870 hours hours. There were precisely 887 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 8, 1951|
|AGE:||71 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Mohammed Morsi was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Mohammed Morsi’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,583,816,786 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1951, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Mohammed Morsi’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mohammed Morsi’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Mohammed Morsi was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Mohammed Morsi’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Mohammed Morsi was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Mohammed Morsi’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Mohammed Morsi’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.