Mohammed VI (King) was born on the 21st of August, 1963. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 3. Mohammed’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mohammed VI below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Mohammed VI|
Mohammed VI, best known for being a King, was born in Rabat, Morocco on Wednesday, August 21, 1963. King of Morocco who ascended to the throne on July 23, 1999 upon the death of his father, King Hassan II. He enacted a new family code in February 2014 called Mudawana, which granted women more power.
Family: His mother was Lalla Latifa Hammou. He has one brother named Prince Moulay Rachid and three sister named Princess Lalla Meryem, Princess Lalla Asma, and Princess Lalla Hasna. Mohammed VI father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mohammed VI’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mohammed VI is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mohammed VI’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mohammed VI’s zodiac sign is Leo
Mohammed VI zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 60 years old
The Moroccan king has been alive for 21,957 days or 526,988 hours. There were precisely 744 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 21, 1963|
|AGE:||60 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Mohammed VI was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Mohammed VI’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,210,271,352 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1963, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Fingertips (Part 2)" by Stevie Wonder.
On this day in history:
5. Mohammed VI’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mohammed VI’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Mohammed VI was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Mohammed VI’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Mohammed VI was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Mohammed VI’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Mohammed VI’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.