Monica Lewinsky (Activist) was born on the 23rd of July, 1973. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 5. Monica’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Monica Lewinsky below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Monica Samille Lewinsky|
|BIRTHPLACE:||San Francisco, California, USA|
Monica Lewinsky, best known for being a Activist, was born in San Francisco, California, USA on Monday, July 23, 1973. Infamous White House intern who had nine romantic encounters with President Bill Clinton between 1995 and 1997. She later became an activist speaking out against cyberbullying.
Family: Her parents are Bernard Lewinsky and Marcia Kaye Vilensky. Monica Lewinsky father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Monica Lewinsky’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Monica Samille Lewinsky attended Beverly Hills High School and Lewis & Clark College.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Monica Lewinsky is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Monica Lewinsky’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Monica Lewinsky’s zodiac sign is Leo
Monica Lewinsky zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 48 years old
The American activist has been alive for 17,638 days or 423,333 hours. There were precisely 598 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 23, 1973|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Monica Lewinsky was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Monica Lewinsky’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated 121,831,979 babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Bad, Bad Leroy Brown" by Jim Croce.
On this day in history:
1215 – Frederick II crowned King of the Romans (King of the Germans) in Aachen.
1829 – William Austin Burt patents America's first "typographer" (typewriter).
1840 – Union Act passed by British Parliament, uniting Upper & Lower Canada.
5. Monica Lewinsky’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Monica Lewinsky’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Monica Lewinsky was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Monica Lewinsky’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Monica Lewinsky was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Monica Lewinsky’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Monica Lewinsky’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.