Monique Coleman (TV Actress) was born on the 13th of November, 1980. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 6. Monique’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Monique Coleman below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Adrienne Monique Coleman|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Orangeburg, South Carolina, USA|
Monique Coleman, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Orangeburg, South Carolina, USA on Thursday, November 13, 1980. Talented dancer and singer who played Taylor in the hit film High School Musical and its sequels.
Family: She married Walter Jordan in February of 2012. Monique Coleman father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Monique Coleman’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Adrienne Monique Coleman attended Heathwood Hall Episcopal School and DePaul University in Chicago, earning her BFA in Acting in 2002, Workshop Theatre School of Dramatic Arts.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Monique Coleman is married Walter Jordan.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Monique Coleman’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Monique Coleman’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Monique Coleman zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 42 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 15,471 days or 371,309 hours. There were precisely 524 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 13, 1980|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Monique Coleman was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Monique Coleman’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Lady" by Kenny Rogers.
On this day in history:
5. Monique Coleman’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Monique Coleman’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Monique Coleman was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Monique Coleman’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Monique Coleman was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Monique Coleman’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Monique Coleman’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.