Monique Samuels (Reality Star) was born on the 6th of October, 1983. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 1. Monique’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Monique Samuels below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Monique Samuels|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Pleasantville, New Jersey, USA|
Monique Samuels, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Pleasantville, New Jersey, USA on Thursday, October 6, 1983. Came to stardom appearing on the Bravo reality series The Real Housewives of Potomac.
Family: She met former Pro-Bowl left tackle Chris Samuels in Washington, D.C. The couple would later marry and have a son named Christopher and a daughter named Milani. Monique Samuels father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Monique Samuels’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Monique Samuels is married Chris Samuels.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Monique Samuels’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Monique Samuels’s zodiac sign is Libra
Monique Samuels zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 37 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 13,775 days or 330,617 hours. There were precisely 467 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 6, 1983|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Monique Samuels was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Monique Samuels’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated 131,547,856 babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" by Bonnie Tyler.
On this day in history:
1917 – Battle of Passchendaele: Canadian troops capture the village of Passchendaele in the Third Battle of Ypres, after 250,000 casualties on both sides.
1939 – Adolf Hitler announces plans to regulate Jewish problem.
1948 – Paleoanthropologist Mary Leakey finds the first partial fossil skull of Proconsul africanus, an ancestor of apes and humans on Rusinga Island, Kenya.
5. Monique Samuels’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Monique Samuels’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Monique Samuels was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Monique Samuels’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Monique Samuels was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Monique Samuels’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Monique Samuels’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.