Mo’Nique (Movie Actress) was born on the 11th of December, 1967. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 1. Mo’Nique’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mo’Nique below ↓
|BIRTHPLACE:||Baltimore, Maryland, USA|
Mo’Nique, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Baltimore, Maryland, USA on Monday, December 11, 1967. Actress and comedienne born Monique Imes who won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in Precious in 2009. She also appeared in UPN’s The Parkers and Welcome Home.
Family: She had a son named Shalon with her ex-husband Mark Jackson, who she was married to from 1997 to 2001. She then had twin boys named Jonathan and David with Sidney Hicks, who she married in 2006. Mo’Nique father’s name is Steven Imes Jr. and mother Alice Imes. We will continue to update details on Mo’Nique’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mo’Nique is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mo’Nique’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mo’Nique’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Mo’Nique zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 55 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 20,445 days or 490,690 hours. There were precisely 693 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 11, 1967|
|AGE:||55 years old|
Mo’Nique was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Mo’Nique’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,479,053,821 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1967, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Daydream Believer" by The Monkees.
On this day in history:
5. Mo’Nique’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mo’Nique’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Mo’Nique was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Mo’Nique’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Mo’Nique was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Mo’Nique’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Mo’Nique’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.