Muselk (YouTuber) was born on the 23rd of November, 1994. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 3. Muselk’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Muselk below ↓
Muselk, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Australia on Wednesday, November 23, 1994. Australian YouTube gamer and Twitch live streamer who specializes in Team Fortress 2 content. He has racked up more than 2.1 million subscribers and 100,000 followers on the networks, respectively.
Family: His real name is Elliott Watkins. He is from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Muselk father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Muselk’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Muselk is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Muselk’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Muselk’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Muselk zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 28 years old
The Australian youtuber has been alive for 10,535 days or 252,854 hours. There were precisely 357 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 23, 1994|
|AGE:||28 years old|
Muselk was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Muselk’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,670,319,703 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1994, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I'll Make Love to You" by Boyz II Men.
On this day in history:
5. Muselk’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Muselk’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Muselk was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Muselk’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Muselk was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Muselk’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Muselk’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.