Mya-Lecia Naylor (TV Actress) was born on the 6th of November, 2002. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 3. Mya-Lecia’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mya-Lecia Naylor below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Mya-Lecia Naylor|
Mya-Lecia Naylor, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in England on Wednesday, November 6, 2002. Actress of film and television, in addition to model and singer, who became well known for her role as Fran in CBBC’s Millie Inbetween. She appeared in the blockbuster film Cloud Atlas in 2012.
Family: She is a British entertainer. Mya-Lecia Naylor father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mya-Lecia Naylor’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mya-Lecia Naylor is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mya-Lecia Naylor’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mya-Lecia Naylor’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Mya-Lecia Naylor zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 20 years old
The British tv actress has been alive for 7,632 days days or 183,185 hours hours. There were precisely 259 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 6, 2002|
|AGE:||20 years old|
Mya-Lecia Naylor was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Mya-Lecia Naylor’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,302,149,639 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2002, George W. Bush (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Lose Yourself" by Eminem.
On this day in history:
5. Mya-Lecia Naylor’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mya-Lecia Naylor’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Mya-Lecia Naylor was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Mya-Lecia Naylor’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation Z
Mya-Lecia Naylor was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Mya-Lecia Naylor’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Mya-Lecia Naylor’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.