Nancy Kerrigan (Figure Skater) was born on the 13th of October, 1969. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 3. Nancy’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Nancy Kerrigan below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Nancy Ann Kerrigan|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Stoneham, Massachusetts, USA|
Nancy Kerrigan, best known for being a Figure Skater, was born in Stoneham, Massachusetts, USA on Monday, October 13, 1969. American Olympic ice skater who was injured by allies of rival Tonya Harding. She won a 1994 silver medal in Lilliehammer.
Family: She had three kids with her husband, Jerry Solomon. Nancy Kerrigan father’s name is Daniel Kerrigan and mother Brenda Kerrigan. We will continue to update details on Nancy Kerrigan’s family.
Education: Nancy Ann Kerrigan attended Stoneham High School, USA (1987).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Nancy Kerrigan is married Jerry Solomon.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Nancy Kerrigan’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Nancy Kerrigan’s zodiac sign is Libra
Nancy Kerrigan zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 54 years old
The American figure skater has been alive for 19,777 days or 474,670 hours. There were precisely 670 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 13, 1969|
|AGE:||54 years old|
Nancy Kerrigan was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Nancy Kerrigan’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,625,905,514 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1969, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Can't Get Next To You" by The Temptations.
On this day in history:
5. Nancy Kerrigan’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Nancy Kerrigan’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Nancy Kerrigan was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Nancy Kerrigan’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Nancy Kerrigan was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Nancy Kerrigan’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Nancy Kerrigan’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.