Nandita Mahtani (Fashion Designer) was born on the 8th of January, 1975. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 4. Nandita’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Nandita Mahtani below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Nandita Mahtani|
Nandita Mahtani, best known for being a Fashion Designer, was born in India on Wednesday, January 8, 1975. Fashion and interior designer whose eponymous womenswear company made her one of the most in-demand designers in India. She has also been a personal stylist for celebrities like cricketer Virat Kohli .
Family: She was previously married to actor Sanjay Kapoor . Nandita Mahtani father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Nandita Mahtani’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Nandita Mahtani is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Nandita Mahtani’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Nandita Mahtani’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Nandita Mahtani zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 48 years old
The Indian fashion designer has been alive for 17,794 days or 427,073 hours. There were precisely 603 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 8, 1975|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Nandita Mahtani was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Nandita Mahtani’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,079,087,198 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1975, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds" by Elton John.
On this day in history:
5. Nandita Mahtani’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Nandita Mahtani’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Nandita Mahtani was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Nandita Mahtani’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Nandita Mahtani was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Nandita Mahtani’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Nandita Mahtani’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.