Nani (Soccer Player) was born on the 17th of November, 1986. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 7. Nani’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Nani below ↓
|BIRTHPLACE:||Praia, Cape Verde|
|NATIONALITY:||Portuguese, Cape Verdean|
Nani, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Praia, Cape Verde on Monday, November 17, 1986. Soccer winger born Luis Carlos Almeida da Cunha, became a member of Portugal’s national team in 2006 and joined Manchester United in 2007.
Family: He was raised with 14 siblings. Nani father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Nani’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Nani is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Nani’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Nani’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Nani zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 34 years old
The Portuguese, Cape Verdean soccer player has been alive for 12,681 days or 304,345 hours. There were precisely 430 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 17, 1986|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Nani was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Nani’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated 137,616,130 babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Human" by The Human League.
On this day in history:
1558 – Elizabeth I aged 25 ascends English throne upon death of her half sister Queen "Bloody" Mary.
1800 – Congress holds its 1st session in Washington D.C. in an incomplete Capitol Building.
1831 – Ecuador and Venezuela separated from Greater Colombia.
5. Nani’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Nani’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Nani was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Nani’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Nani was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Nani’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Nani’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.