Natalia Dyer (TV Actress) was born on the 13th of January, 1997. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 4. Natalia’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Natalia Dyer below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Natalia Dyer|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Nashville, Tennessee, USA|
Natalia Dyer, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Nashville, Tennessee, USA on Monday, January 13, 1997. Gaining prominence for her role as Nancy Wheeler in the Netflix series Stranger Things, she was previously seen in the SXSW film I Believe in Unicorns.
Family: She is from Nashville, Tennessee. Natalia Dyer father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Natalia Dyer’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Natalia Dyer is dating Charlie Heaton.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Natalia Dyer’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Natalia Dyer’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Natalia Dyer zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 24 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 8,861 days or 212,671 hours. There were precisely 300 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 13, 1997|
|AGE:||24 years old|
Natalia Dyer was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Natalia Dyer’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,910,566,295 and there were an estimated 130,906,795 babies born throughout the world in 1997, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Un-Break My Heart" by Toni Braxton.
On this day in history:
532 – Nika riots begin in Constantinople, revolt against Emperor Justinian, prompted by chariot racing.
1785 – John Walter publishes 1st issue of "The Times" of London.
1943 – Hitler declares "Total War".
5. Natalia Dyer’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Natalia Dyer’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dyed Blonde|
6. The Year of the Ox
Natalia Dyer was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Natalia Dyer’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Natalia Dyer was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Natalia Dyer’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Natalia Dyer’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.