Natalia Lopez (Musical.ly Star) was born on the 17th of December, 1996. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 9. Natalia’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Natalia Lopez below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Natalia Lopez|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Vineland, New Jersey, USA|
Natalia Lopez, best known for being a Musical.ly Star, was born in Vineland, New Jersey, USA on Tuesday, December 17, 1996. Top personality on the music video creation app musical.ly who has earned over 1.4 million fans on her natalialopez musical.ly account. Across most of her other social media outlets, she goes by the handle imnatalialopez.
Family: She has two younger sisters who were featured in her YouTube video “Heads Up with my sisters.” Natalia Lopez father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Natalia Lopez’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Natalia Lopez is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Natalia Lopez’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Natalia Lopez’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Natalia Lopez zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 24 years old
The American musical.ly star has been alive for 8,908 days or 213,814 hours. There were precisely 302 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 17, 1996|
|AGE:||24 years old|
Natalia Lopez was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Natalia Lopez’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,831,565,020 and there were an estimated 131,354,612 babies born throughout the world in 1996, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Un-Break My Heart" by Toni Braxton.
On this day in history:
1398 – Timur (Tamerlane) captures and sacks Delhi, defeating Sultan Nasir-u Din Mehmud's armies by setting camels loaded with hay alight and charging them at the Sultans armoured elephants.
1526 – Pope Clemens VII publishes degree Cum ad zero - forms Inquisition.
1788 – Russian army of Grigory Potemkin occupies Ocharov.
5. Natalia Lopez’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Natalia Lopez’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Natalia Lopez was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Natalia Lopez’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Natalia Lopez was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Natalia Lopez’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Natalia Lopez’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.