Natalie Grant (Rock Singer) was born on the 21st of December, 1971. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 6. Natalie’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Natalie Grant below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Natalie Grant|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Seattle, Washington, USA|
Natalie Grant, best known for being a Rock Singer, was born in Seattle, Washington, USA on Tuesday, December 21, 1971. Grammy Award-nominated Christian gospel singer known for her song “Held.” She won her first Grammy Award for the song “Alive.” She was nominated for her sixth Grammy in 2017.
Family: She married Bernie Helms, a producer, and they have three daughters together named Grace, Isabella, and Sadie. Natalie Grant father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Natalie Grant’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Natalie Grant is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Natalie Grant’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Natalie Grant’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Natalie Grant zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 49 years old
The American rock singer has been alive for 18,035 days or 432,844 hours. There were precisely 611 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 21, 1971|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Natalie Grant was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Natalie Grant’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,775,790,900 and there were an estimated 121,818,445 babies born throughout the world in 1971, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Brand New Key" by Melanie.
On this day in history:
1620 – 102 Mayflower Pilgrims and about 30 crew land at Plymouth Rock, Massachusetts [OS=Dec 11].
1898 – French Scientists Pierre and Marie Curie discover radium.
1988 – Lockerbie disaster: Pan Am Flight 103 destroyed mid air by a terrorist bomb killing all 258 on board over Scotland.
5. Natalie Grant’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Natalie Grant’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Natalie Grant was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Natalie Grant’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation X
Natalie Grant was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Natalie Grant’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Natalie Grant’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.