Natalie Hall (TV Actress) was born on the 25th of January, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 7. Natalie’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Natalie Hall below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Natalie Elise Hall|
|NICKNAME:||Natalie Melinda Hall, Natalie Hall|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
Natalie Hall, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada on Monday, January 25, 1988. Portrayed Colby Chandler on All My Children and began appearing in Pretty Little Liars as Kate Randall in 2011.
Family: In 2011, she got engaged to Brandon Barash, but they later separated. Natalie Hall father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Natalie Hall’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Natalie Hall is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Natalie Hall’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Natalie Hall’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Natalie Hall zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The Canadian tv actress has been alive for 12,844 days or 308,270 hours. There were precisely 435 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 25, 1988|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Natalie Hall was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Natalie Hall’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Need You Tonight" by INXS.
On this day in history:
5. Natalie Hall’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Natalie Hall’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Natalie Hall was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Natalie Hall’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Natalie Hall was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Natalie Hall’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Natalie Hall’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.