Nate Parker (Movie Actor) was born on the 18th of November, 1979. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 1. Nate’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Nate Parker below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Nate Parker|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Norfolk, Virginia, USA|
Nate Parker, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Norfolk, Virginia, USA on Sunday, November 18, 1979. Actor and producer best known for directing and starring in the 2016 film The Birth of a Nation. He also played the character Henry Lowe in the drama The Great Debaters alongside Denzel Washington and had roles in the films Red Tails and Pride.
Family: He married Sarah DiSanto, whom he met while at Penn State University, in 2007. The couple has four daughters. Parker has adopted his wife’s daughter from a previous relationship, as well as his sister’s son. Nate Parker father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Nate Parker’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Nate Parker is married Sarah DiSanto.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Nate Parker’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Nate Parker’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Nate Parker zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 43 years old
The American movie actor has been alive for 15,893 days or 381,440 hours. There were precisely 539 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 18, 1979|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Nate Parker was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Nate Parker’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "No More Tears (Enough Is Enough)" by Barbra Streisand, Donna Summer.
On this day in history:
5. Nate Parker’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Nate Parker’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Goat
Nate Parker was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Nate Parker’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Nate Parker was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Nate Parker’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Nate Parker’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.