Nathan Boucaud (YouTuber) was born on the 1st of March, 1995. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 1. Nathan’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Nathan Boucaud below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Nathan Boucaud|
Nathan Boucaud, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in United States on Wednesday, March 1, 1995. YouTube personality who is known for his NatesLife channel’s content. He has gained popularity for his Chatroulette and Omegle videos, as well as occasional pranks.
Family: He was born in the United States and raised in Trinidad & Tobago. He was in a relationship with fellow YouTube star Ashley Ortega. Nathan Boucaud father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Nathan Boucaud’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Nathan Boucaud is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Nathan Boucaud’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Nathan Boucaud’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Nathan Boucaud zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 27 years old
The American youtuber has been alive for 10,145 days or 243,496 hours. There were precisely 344 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 1, 1995|
|AGE:||27 years old|
Nathan Boucaud was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Nathan Boucaud’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,751,474,416 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1995, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Take a Bow" by Madonna.
On this day in history:
5. Nathan Boucaud’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Nathan Boucaud’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Nathan Boucaud was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Nathan Boucaud’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Nathan Boucaud was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Nathan Boucaud’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Nathan Boucaud’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.