Nats Getty (Fashion Designer) was born on the 30th of November, 1992. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 8. Nats’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Nats Getty below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Natalia Getty|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Nats Getty, best known for being a Fashion Designer, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Monday, November 30, 1992. Custom leather jacket designer for her own clothing and lifestyle brand Strike Oil who is also a model and artist. She is an heiress to Getty oil fortune.
Family: She began a relationship with Gigi Gorgeous. She has a brother named August who is a renowned fashion designer as well. Her parents are Ariadne Getty and Justin Williams. Nats Getty father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Nats Getty’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Nats Getty is dating Gigi Gorgeous.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Nats Getty’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Nats Getty’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Nats Getty zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 31 years old
The American fashion designer has been alive for 11,324 days or 271,776 hours. There were precisely 384 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 30, 1992|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Nats Getty was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Nats Getty’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,504,401,149 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1992, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston.
On this day in history:
5. Nats Getty’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Nats Getty’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Nats Getty was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Nats Getty’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Nats Getty was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Nats Getty’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Nats Getty’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.