Neeraj Chopra (Javelin Thrower) was born on the 24th of December, 1997. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 8. Neeraj’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Neeraj Chopra below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Neeraj Chopra|
Neeraj Chopra, best known for being a Javelin Thrower, was born in India on Wednesday, December 24, 1997. Javelin thrower who has earned acclaim for his prolific international career, including as a gold medal winner at the 2017 Asian Championships. He later won the 2018 Commonwealth Games and Asian Games, where he set a new Indian national record for javelin throw.
Family: His parents’ names are Saroj and Satish. Neeraj Chopra father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Neeraj Chopra’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Neeraj Chopra is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Neeraj Chopra’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Neeraj Chopra’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Neeraj Chopra zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 25 years old
The Indian javelin thrower has been alive for 9,298 days or 223,161 hours. There were precisely 315 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 24, 1997|
|AGE:||25 years old|
Neeraj Chopra was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Neeraj Chopra’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,910,566,295 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1997, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Candle in the Wind 1997 / Something About the Way You Look Tonight" by Elton John.
On this day in history:
5. Neeraj Chopra’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Neeraj Chopra’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Neeraj Chopra was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Neeraj Chopra’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Neeraj Chopra was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Neeraj Chopra’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Neeraj Chopra’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.