Neha Sharma (Movie Actress) was born on the 21st of November, 1987. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 3. Neha’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Neha Sharma below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Neha Sharma|
Neha Sharma, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in India on Saturday, November 21, 1987. Indian actress notable for her work in the Telugu and Hindi film industries. She played the role of Simran in the 2012 Hindi feature Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum and appeared as Hema in the 2009 Telugu film Kurradu.
Family: She was born and raised in Bhagalpur, Bihar, India. Neha Sharma father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Neha Sharma’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Neha Sharma attended Mount Carmel School and fashion designing course from National Institute of Fashion technology (NIFT).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Neha Sharma is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Neha Sharma’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Neha Sharma’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Neha Sharma zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 36 years old
The Indian movie actress has been alive for 13,161 days or 315,885 hours. There were precisely 446 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 21, 1987|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Neha Sharma was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Neha Sharma’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,055,636,132 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1987, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Mony Mony" by Billy Idol.
On this day in history:
5. Neha Sharma’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Neha Sharma’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Neha Sharma was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Neha Sharma’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Neha Sharma was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Neha Sharma’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Neha Sharma’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.