Neslihan Atagül (TV Actress) was born on the 20th of August, 1992. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 4. Neslihan’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Neslihan Atagül below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Neslihan Atagül|
Neslihan Atagül, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Istanbul, Turkey on Thursday, August 20, 1992. Turkish television actress who earned her breakout role in 2006 on the series Yaprak Dökümü. She then went on to earn recurring roles on the shows Hayat Devam Ediyor and Fatih Harbiye, amongst others.
Family: She and her Fatih Harbiye co-star Kadir Dogulu began a relationship in 2014 and married in July of 2016. Neslihan Atagül father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Neslihan Atagül’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Neslihan Atagül is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Neslihan Atagül’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Neslihan Atagül’s zodiac sign is Leo
Neslihan Atagül zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 31 years old
The Turkish tv actress has been alive for 11,431 days or 274,353 hours. There were precisely 387 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 20, 1992|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Neslihan Atagül was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Neslihan Atagül’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,504,401,149 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1992, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "End of the Road" by Boyz II Men.
On this day in history:
5. Neslihan Atagül’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Neslihan Atagül’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Neslihan Atagül was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Neslihan Atagül’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Neslihan Atagül was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Neslihan Atagül’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Neslihan Atagül’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.