Nessa Barrett (TikTok Star) was born on the 6th of August, 2002. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 9. Nessa’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Nessa Barrett below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Nessa Barrett|
Nessa Barrett, best known for being a TikTok Star, was born in United States on Tuesday, August 6, 2002. Dancing sensation as well as lip-sync artist and vlogger on TikTok who has accrued more than 900,000 fans to her nessaabarrett account. She primarily lip-syncs to rap and pop songs, but also occasionally includes comedy dialogue lip-syncs.
Family: She has vacationed in the summer at the Jersey Shore. Nessa Barrett father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Nessa Barrett’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Nessa Barrett is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Nessa Barrett’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Nessa Barrett’s zodiac sign is Leo
Nessa Barrett zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 18 years old
The American tiktok star has been alive for 6,834 days or 164,026 hours. There were precisely 232 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 6, 2002|
|AGE:||18 years old|
Nessa Barrett was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Nessa Barrett’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,302,149,639 and there were an estimated 132,115,603 babies born throughout the world in 2002, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Hot In Herre" by Nelly.
On this day in history:
1661 – The Treaty of The Hague is signed whereby the Dutch Republic sells New Holland (Brazil) for 63 tonnes of gold to Portugal.
1890 – At Auburn Prison in New York, murderer William Kemmler becomes first person to be executed by electric chair.
1945 – Atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima by the US B-29 Superfortress "Enola Gay".
5. Nessa Barrett’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Nessa Barrett’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Nessa Barrett was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Nessa Barrett’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation Z
Nessa Barrett was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Nessa Barrett’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Nessa Barrett’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.