Nia Amey (Family Member) was born on the 22nd of July, 1983. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 5. Nia’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Nia Amey below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Nia Amey|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Texas, United States|
Nia Amey, best known for being a Family Member, was born in Texas, United States on Friday, July 22, 1983. Gained fame as the mother of Chris Brown’s daughter Royalty.
Family: She began dating King Ba after her relationship with Chris Brown ended. She has another kid named Zillah. Nia Amey father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Nia Amey’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Nia Amey is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Nia Amey’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Nia Amey’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Nia Amey zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 40 years old
The American family member has been alive for 14,677 days or 352,265 hours. There were precisely 498 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 22, 1983|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Nia Amey was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Nia Amey’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Every Breath You Take" by The Police.
On this day in history:
5. Nia Amey’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Nia Amey’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dyed Blonde|
6. The Year of the Pig
Nia Amey was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Nia Amey’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Nia Amey was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Nia Amey’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Nia Amey’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.