Nia Kay (Rapper) was born on the 8th of December, 2001. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 5. Nia’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Nia Kay below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Nia Kay|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
Nia Kay, best known for being a Rapper, was born in Chicago, Illinois, USA on Saturday, December 8, 2001. Rapper and songwriter who has released singles titled “Naw Frrl” and “Extra” as a solo artist. She has performed in a duo as well called Diary 4 Two. She appeared as a competitor on the second season of The Rap Game.
Family: She was born in Chicago, Illinois. Nia Kay father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Nia Kay’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Nia Kay is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Nia Kay’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Nia Kay’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Nia Kay zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 21 years old
The American rapper has been alive for 7,854 days or 188,512 hours. There were precisely 266 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 8, 2001|
|AGE:||21 years old|
Nia Kay was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Nia Kay’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,223,412,158 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2001, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Family Affair" by Mary J. Blige.
On this day in history:
5. Nia Kay’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Nia Kay’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Nia Kay was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Nia Kay’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation Z
Nia Kay was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Nia Kay’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Nia Kay’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.