Nia Lovelis (Drummer) was born on the 1st of January, 1997. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 1. Szatania’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Nia Lovelis below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Szatania Angelika Morze Enea|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Orangetown, New York, USA|
Nia Lovelis, best known for being a Drummer, was born in Orangetown, New York, USA on Wednesday, January 1, 1997. Along with her sister Rena, she became a member of the band Cherri Bomb and a host on the music network Revolt.tv. She has opened for some of her favorite bands, including The Smashing Pumpkins, The Foo Fighters, Bush, Staind, Buck Cherry and Filter.
Family: She was born as Szatania Angelika Morze Enea at the Pearl River Hilton Hotel in Pearl River, New York. Her mother is actress and musician Ana Lovelis. Nia Lovelis father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Nia Lovelis’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Nia Lovelis is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Nia Lovelis’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Nia Lovelis’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Nia Lovelis zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 26 years old
The American drummer has been alive for 9,585 days or 230,048 hours. There were precisely 325 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 1, 1997|
|AGE:||26 years old|
Nia Lovelis was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Nia Lovelis’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,910,566,295 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1997, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Un-Break My Heart" by Toni Braxton.
On this day in history:
5. Nia Lovelis’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Nia Lovelis’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dyed Black|
6. The Year of the Ox
Nia Lovelis was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Nia Lovelis’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Nia Lovelis was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Nia Lovelis’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Nia Lovelis’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.