Nicole Linkletter (Model) was born on the 27th of February, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 7. Nicole’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Nicole Linkletter below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Nicole Linkletter|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Grand Forks, North Dakota, USA|
Nicole Linkletter, best known for being a Model, was born in Grand Forks, North Dakota, USA on Wednesday, February 27, 1985. Model and celebrity product endorser who won cycle five of America’s Next Top Model, which guaranteed her a spread in Elle magazine and a contract worth $100,000.
Family: She was born in Grand Forks, North Dakota. She married Adam Nathanson in 2013. Nicole Linkletter father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Nicole Linkletter’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Nicole Linkletter attended Red River High School, Grand Forks, North Dakota and University of North Dakota, St. Cloud State University in St. Cloud, Minnesota.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Nicole Linkletter is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Nicole Linkletter’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Nicole Linkletter’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Nicole Linkletter zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 37 years old
The American model has been alive for 13,849 days or 332,386 hours. There were precisely 469 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 27, 1985|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Nicole Linkletter was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Nicole Linkletter’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Careless Whisper" by Wham!.
On this day in history:
5. Nicole Linkletter’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Nicole Linkletter’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Nicole Linkletter was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Nicole Linkletter’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Nicole Linkletter was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Nicole Linkletter’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Nicole Linkletter’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.