Nicole Skyes (YouTuber) was born on the 27th of January, 1993. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 5. Nicole’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Nicole Skyes below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Nicole Skyes|
Nicole Skyes, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in United States on Wednesday, January 27, 1993. Video content creator of beauty hacks, chats, challenges and vlogs who runs a series on her YouTube channel called Beauty Hack or Wack?
Family: She took residence in San Francisco, California in 2015. She has featured her boyfriend JD on her Instagram. Nicole Skyes father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Nicole Skyes’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Nicole Skyes is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Nicole Skyes’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Nicole Skyes’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Nicole Skyes zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 30 years old
The American youtuber has been alive for 10,958 days or 262,999 hours. There were precisely 371 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 27, 1993|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Nicole Skyes was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Nicole Skyes’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,588,094,837 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1993, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston.
On this day in history:
5. Nicole Skyes’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Nicole Skyes’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Nicole Skyes was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Nicole Skyes’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Nicole Skyes was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Nicole Skyes’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Nicole Skyes’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.