Nicolette Fusco (Dancer) was born on the 22nd of February, 1997. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 5. Nicolette’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Nicolette Fusco below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Nicolette Fusco|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New Jersey, United States|
Nicolette Fusco, best known for being a Dancer, was born in New Jersey, United States on Saturday, February 22, 1997. Older sister of ICONic Boyz dance crew member Mikey Fusco who is a dancer herself, dancing at ICON Dance Complex like her brother.
Family: She and Mikey grew up in New Jersey. Nicolette Fusco father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Nicolette Fusco’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Nicolette Fusco is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Nicolette Fusco’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Nicolette Fusco’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Nicolette Fusco zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 25 years old
The American dancer has been alive for 9,422 days or 226,129 hours. There were precisely 319 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 22, 1997|
|AGE:||25 years old|
Nicolette Fusco was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Nicolette Fusco’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,910,566,295 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1997, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Wannabe" by Spice Girls.
On this day in history:
5. Nicolette Fusco’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Nicolette Fusco’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Nicolette Fusco was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Nicolette Fusco’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Nicolette Fusco was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Nicolette Fusco’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Nicolette Fusco’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.