Nicollette Sheridan (TV Actress) was born on the 21st of November, 1963. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 6. Nicollette’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Nicollette Sheridan below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Colette Sheridan|
|NICKNAME:||Nicolette Sheridan, Nicollette Sheridan, Colette Sheridan|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Worthing, England, UK|
Nicollette Sheridan, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Worthing, England, UK on Thursday, November 21, 1963. Starred in the successful TV series Knots Landing, and later appeared as Edie Britt in the award-winning series Desperate Housewives from 2004-2012.
Family: She was briefly married to Harry Hamlin from 1991-1992. She later married Aaron Phypers in 2015. Nicollette Sheridan father’s name is Arthur Sheridan and mother Sally Sheridan. We will continue to update details on Nicollette Sheridan’s family.
Education: Colette Sheridan attended Millfield School, Somerset, England, The Buckley School, Sherman Oaks, CA.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Nicollette Sheridan is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Nicollette Sheridan’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Nicollette Sheridan’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Nicollette Sheridan zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 60 years old
The British tv actress has been alive for 21,925 days or 526,203 hours. There were precisely 743 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 21, 1963|
|AGE:||60 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Nicollette Sheridan was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Nicollette Sheridan’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,210,271,352 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1963, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I'm Leaving It Up To You" by Dale and Grace.
On this day in history:
5. Nicollette Sheridan’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Nicollette Sheridan’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dyed Blonde|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Nicollette Sheridan was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Nicollette Sheridan’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Nicollette Sheridan was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Nicollette Sheridan’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Nicollette Sheridan’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.