Nikko London (Reality Star) was born on the 14th of August, 1975. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 8. Nikko’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Nikko London below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Nikko London|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Brooklyn, New York, USA|
Nikko London, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Brooklyn, New York, USA on Thursday, August 14, 1975. Reality television personality, singer and producer best known for his appearances on the VH1 reality series Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta. As a songwriter, he has credits on songs by artists like Jay Z, R Kelly and Mickey Avalon.
Family: He married Margeaux Simms in 2007. His birth name is Londell Smith. Nikko London father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Nikko London’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Nikko London is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Nikko London’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Nikko London’s zodiac sign is Leo
Nikko London zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 45 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 16,475 days or 395,402 hours. There were precisely 558 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 14, 1975|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Nikko London was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Nikko London’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,079,087,198 and there were an estimated 121,558,022 babies born throughout the world in 1975, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Jive Talkin'" by Bee Gees.
On this day in history:
1281 – During Kublai Khan's Second Invasion of Japan his invading Chinese fleet of 3,500 vessels disappears in a typhoon near Japan.
1842 – Second Seminole War declared over by Colonel Worth; Indians go on to be removed from Florida to Oklahoma.
1945 – V-J Day, Japan surrenders unconditionally to end WW II (also August 15 depending on time zone).
5. Nikko London’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Nikko London’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Nikko London was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Nikko London’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Nikko London was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Nikko London’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Nikko London’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.