Nitraa B (YouTuber) was born on the 21st of November, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 5. Nitraa’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Nitraa B below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Nitraa B|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Alabama, United States|
Nitraa B, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Alabama, United States on Tuesday, November 21, 1989. Freelance makeup artist and beauty vlogger on YouTube whose hair and makeup videos have helped her earn over 650,000 subscribers.
Family: She is an Alabama girl. Her husband, whom she married in 2013, has been featured on her channel. Nitraa B father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Nitraa B’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Nitraa B is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Nitraa B’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Nitraa B’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Nitraa B zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The American youtuber has been alive for 12,363 days or 296,727 hours. There were precisely 419 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 21, 1989|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Nitraa B was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Nitraa B’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Blame It On The Rain" by Milli Vanilli.
On this day in history:
5. Nitraa B’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Nitraa B’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Nitraa B was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Nitraa B’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Nitraa B was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Nitraa B’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Nitraa B’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.