Noah Gray-Cabey (TV Actor) was born on the 16th of November, 1995. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 6. Noah’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Noah Gray-Cabey below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Noah Gray-Cabey|
|NICKNAME:||Noa, Noah, Cab|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
Noah Gray-Cabey, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Chicago, Illinois, USA on Thursday, November 16, 1995. Played the role of Franklin in the third season of the television series My Wife and Kids.
Family: His parents are Whitney Gray and Shawn Cabey. Noah Gray-Cabey father’s name is Whitney Gray and mother Shawn Cabey. We will continue to update details on Noah Gray-Cabey’s family.
Education: Noah Gray-Cabey attended Paraclete High School, a Roman Catholic college preparatory high school in Lancaster, CA and Harvard University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Noah Gray-Cabey is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Noah Gray-Cabey’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Noah Gray-Cabey’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Noah Gray-Cabey zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 25 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 9,388 days or 225,314 hours. There were precisely 318 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 16, 1995|
|AGE:||25 years old|
Noah Gray-Cabey was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Noah Gray-Cabey’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,751,474,416 and there were an estimated 132,063,047 babies born throughout the world in 1995, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Fantasy" by Mariah Carey.
On this day in history:
534 – Second and final revision of the Codex Justinianus published.
1532 – Francisco Pizarro captures Inca Emperor Atahualpa after a surprise ambush at Cajamarca.
1776 – British troops capture Fort Washington during American Revolution.
5. Noah Gray-Cabey’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Noah Gray-Cabey’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Noah Gray-Cabey was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Noah Gray-Cabey’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Noah Gray-Cabey was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Noah Gray-Cabey’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Noah Gray-Cabey’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.