Noah Powa (Reggae Singer) was born on the 13th of October, 1982. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 7. Noah’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Noah Powa below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Noah Powa|
Noah Powa, best known for being a Reggae Singer, was born in Kingston on Wednesday, October 13, 1982. Reggae singer who has become known for singles like “Waste Man,” “Twerk It,” and “Condom Style.” He has also released several singles on his self-titled SoundCloud account.
Family: He has one son and has posted photos of him on Instagram. Noah Powa father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Noah Powa’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Noah Powa is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Noah Powa’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Noah Powa’s zodiac sign is Libra
Noah Powa zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 38 years old
The reggae singer has been alive for 14,174 days or 340,179 hours. There were precisely 480 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 13, 1982|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Noah Powa was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Noah Powa’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated 129,217,304 babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Jack & Diane" by John Cougar.
On this day in history:
1307 – French King Philip IV has Grand Master Jacques de Molay and Knights Templar arrested and charged of idolatry and corruption.
1884 – Greenwich in London established as the universal time meridian of longitude.
1943 – Italy declares war on former Axis partner Germany.
5. Noah Powa’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Noah Powa’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Noah Powa was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Noah Powa’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Noah Powa was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Noah Powa’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Noah Powa’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.