Noam Dar (Wrestler) was born on the 28th of July, 1993. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 3. Noam’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Noam Dar below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Noam Dar|
Noam Dar, best known for being a Wrestler, was born in Israel on Wednesday, July 28, 1993. Professional wrestler known for his time with the major WWE and TNA brands. He debuted in the WWE in August 2016 in the up and coming division of cruiserweight.
Family: He was born in Israel, and raised in Ayr, Scotland. Noam Dar father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Noam Dar’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Noam Dar is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Noam Dar’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Noam Dar’s zodiac sign is Leo
Noam Dar zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 28 years old
The Israeli wrestler has been alive for 10,231 days or 245,551 hours. There were precisely 347 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 28, 1993|
|AGE:||28 years old|
Noam Dar was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Noam Dar’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,588,094,837 and there were an estimated 134,310,651 babies born throughout the world in 1993, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Can't Help Falling In Love (From "Sliver")" by UB40.
On this day in history:
1794 – French Revolution figure Robespierre & 22 other leaders of "the Terror" guillotined to thunderous cheers in Paris.
1914 – Austria-Hungary decides against mediation and declares war on Serbia - first declaration of war of WWI.
1917 – Silent Parade organised by James Weldon Johnson of 10,000 African-Americans who march on 5th Ave in NYC to protest against lynching.
5. Noam Dar’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Noam Dar’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Noam Dar was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Noam Dar’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Noam Dar was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Noam Dar’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Noam Dar’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.