Nomaswazi Mamakoko (Family Member) was born on the 14th of June, 1976. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Gemini and her life path number is 7. Nomaswazi’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Nomaswazi Mamakoko below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Nomaswazi Mamakoko|
Nomaswazi Mamakoko, best known for being a Family Member, was born in South Africa on Monday, June 14, 1976. Best recognized as the mother of South African actress Natasha Thahane.
Family: She has another daughter in addition to Natasha. Nomaswazi Mamakoko father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Nomaswazi Mamakoko’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Nomaswazi Mamakoko is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Nomaswazi Mamakoko’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Nomaswazi Mamakoko’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Nomaswazi Mamakoko zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 45 years old
The family member has been alive for 16,489 days or 395,738 hours. There were precisely 559 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 14, 1976|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Nomaswazi Mamakoko was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Nomaswazi Mamakoko’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,154,287,594 and there were an estimated 121,620,578 babies born throughout the world in 1976, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Silly Love Songs" by Wings.
On this day in history:
1381 – Richard II in England meets leaders of Peasants' Revolt on Blackheath. The Tower of London is stormed by rebels who enter without resistance.
1645 – Battle of Naseby, Leicestershire: "New Model Army" under Oliver Cromwell & Thomas Fairfax beat royalists forces of English King Charles I.
1821 – Badi VII, king of Sennar, surrenders his throne and realm to Ismail Pasha, general of the Ottoman Empire, bringing the 300 year old Sudanese kingdom to an end.
5. Nomaswazi Mamakoko’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Nomaswazi Mamakoko’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Nomaswazi Mamakoko was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Nomaswazi Mamakoko’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Nomaswazi Mamakoko was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Nomaswazi Mamakoko’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Nomaswazi Mamakoko’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.