Nomeda Kazlaus (Opera Singer) was born on the 13th of February, 1974. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 9. Nomeda’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Nomeda Kazlaus below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Nomeda Kazlaus|
Nomeda Kazlaus, best known for being a Opera Singer, was born in Lithuania on Wednesday, February 13, 1974. Lithuanian opera singer who has played a number of leading roles in European opera houses, such as the Gran Teatre del Liceu in Spain.
Family: Her parents raised her in Vilnius, Lithuania. Nomeda Kazlaus father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Nomeda Kazlaus’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Nomeda Kazlaus is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Nomeda Kazlaus’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Nomeda Kazlaus’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Nomeda Kazlaus zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 47 years old
The Lithuanian opera singer has been alive for 17,335 days or 416,057 hours. There were precisely 588 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 13, 1974|
|AGE:||47 years old|
Nomeda Kazlaus was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Nomeda Kazlaus’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,003,448,151 and there were an estimated 121,673,775 babies born throughout the world in 1974, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Way We Were" by Barbra Streisand.
On this day in history:
1258 – Baghdad falls to the Mongols as the Abbasid Caliphate is destroyed.
1601 – 1st British East India Company voyage departs from London, lead by John Lancaster.
1689 – British Parliament adopts the Bill of Rights which establishes the rights of parliament and places limits on the crown.
5. Nomeda Kazlaus’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Nomeda Kazlaus’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Nomeda Kazlaus was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Nomeda Kazlaus’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Nomeda Kazlaus was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Nomeda Kazlaus’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Nomeda Kazlaus’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.