Nomzamo Mbatha (TV Actress) was born on the 13th of July, 1990. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 3. Nomzamo’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Nomzamo Mbatha below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Nomzamo Mbatha|
|BIRTHPLACE:||KwaMashu, South Africa|
Nomzamo Mbatha, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in KwaMashu, South Africa on Friday, July 13, 1990. South African actress and television personality who starred as Khwezi in the drama series Umlilo.
Family: She was born north of Durban in a city called KwaMashu. Nomzamo Mbatha father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Nomzamo Mbatha’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Nomzamo Mbatha is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Nomzamo Mbatha’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Nomzamo Mbatha’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Nomzamo Mbatha zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 31 years old
The South African tv actress has been alive for 11,339 days or 272,158 hours. There were precisely 384 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 13, 1990|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Nomzamo Mbatha was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Nomzamo Mbatha’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated 138,233,475 babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Step By Step" by New Kids On The Block.
On this day in history:
1772 – Captain James Cook begins 2nd voyage aboard the Resolution to the South Seas to search for Terra Australis (Southern continent).
1832 – Source of Mississippi River discovered by American geographer Henry Schoolcraft.
1943 – Greatest tank battle in history ends with Russia's defeat of Germany at Kursk, almost 6,000 tanks take part, 2,900 lost by Germany.
5. Nomzamo Mbatha’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Nomzamo Mbatha’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Nomzamo Mbatha was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Nomzamo Mbatha’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Nomzamo Mbatha was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Nomzamo Mbatha’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Nomzamo Mbatha’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.