Nonna Berezina (Model) was born on the 27th of July, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 3. Nonna’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Nonna Berezina below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Nonna Berezina|
Nonna Berezina, best known for being a Model, was born in Moscow, Russia on Saturday, July 27, 1985. Model and photographer who has built a following of more than 30,000 Instagram followers posting lingerie and fashion photos.
Family: She hails from Moscow, Russia. Nonna Berezina father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Nonna Berezina’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Nonna Berezina is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Nonna Berezina’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Nonna Berezina’s zodiac sign is Leo
Nonna Berezina zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 36 years old
The Russian model has been alive for 13,159 days or 315,833 hours. There were precisely 446 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 27, 1985|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Nonna Berezina was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Nonna Berezina’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated 135,970,553 babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Everytime You Go Away" by Paul Young.
On this day in history:
1586 – Sir Walter Raleigh brings first tobacco to England from Virginia.
1689 – Battle of Killicrankie: Jacobite Scottish Highlanders under Viscount Dundee defeat royalist force under General MacKay.
1789 – US Congress establishes Department of Foreign Affairs now referred to as the State Department.
5. Nonna Berezina’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Nonna Berezina’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Nonna Berezina was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Nonna Berezina’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Nonna Berezina was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Nonna Berezina’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Nonna Berezina’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.