Nora Ariffin (World Music Singer) was born on the 26th of July, 1973. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 8. Nora’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Nora Ariffin below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Nora Ariffin|
|PROFESSION:||World Music Singer|
Nora Ariffin, best known for being a World Music Singer, was born in Malaysia on Thursday, July 26, 1973. Known simply as Nora, she rose to fame in 1994 after the release of her debut album Sandiwara. She would go on to release over a dozen more studio albums and compilations albums throughout her over two decade long career.
Family: She and her late husband Johan Nawawi co-created the animated series Ummi…Ceritalah Pada Kami in 2012. The couple had one son, Mohd Syakir Iman. Nora Ariffin father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Nora Ariffin’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Nora Ariffin is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Nora Ariffin’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Nora Ariffin’s zodiac sign is Leo
Nora Ariffin zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 48 years old
The Singaporean world music singer has been alive for 17,536 days or 420,876 hours. There were precisely 594 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 26, 1973|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Nora Ariffin was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Nora Ariffin’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated 121,831,979 babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Bad, Bad Leroy Brown" by Jim Croce.
On this day in history:
657 – Battle of Siffin during the first Muslim civil war between Ali ibn Abi Talib and Muawiyah I beside Euphrates River.
1519 – Francisco Pizarro receives royal charter for the west coast of South America.
1803 – The Surrey Iron Railway, arguably the world's first public railway, opens in south London.
5. Nora Ariffin’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Nora Ariffin’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Nora Ariffin was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Nora Ariffin’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Nora Ariffin was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Nora Ariffin’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Nora Ariffin’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.