Nora Segura (Model) was born on the 23rd of November, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 6. Nora’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Nora Segura below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Nora Segura|
Nora Segura, best known for being a Model, was born in United States on Wednesday, November 23, 1988. Maxim’s Finest competitor who placed first in the West Group Five category in 2017. She has become an Instagram sensation, racking up more than 250,000 followers for her norassegura account.
Family: She was based out of Los Angeles. She is half-Swedish and half-Spanish. Her parents worked in alternative medicine. Nora Segura father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Nora Segura’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Nora Segura is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Nora Segura’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Nora Segura’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Nora Segura zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The American model has been alive for 12,369 days or 296,860 hours. There were precisely 419 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 23, 1988|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Nora Segura was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Nora Segura’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Nora Segura’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Nora Segura’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Nora Segura was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Nora Segura’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Nora Segura was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Nora Segura’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Nora Segura’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.