Norika Fujiwara (Model) was born on the 28th of June, 1971. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 7. Norika’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Norika Fujiwara below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Norika Fujiwara|
Norika Fujiwara, best known for being a Model, was born in Japan on Monday, June 28, 1971. Japanese model and actress who known for her title of Miss Japan in 1992 and her modeling for CanCam magazine.
Family: She was married to comedian Tomonori Jinnai from 2007 to 2009. Norika Fujiwara father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Norika Fujiwara’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Norika Fujiwara is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Norika Fujiwara’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Norika Fujiwara’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Norika Fujiwara zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 50 years old
The Japanese model has been alive for 18,297 days or 439,137 hours. There were precisely 620 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 28, 1971|
|AGE:||50 years old|
Norika Fujiwara was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Norika Fujiwara’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,775,790,900 and there were an estimated 121,818,445 babies born throughout the world in 1971, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "It's Too Late/I Feel The Earth Move" by Carole King.
On this day in history:
1389 – Ottomans defeat Serbian army in the bloody Battle of Kosovo, opening the way for the Ottoman conquest of Southeastern Europe.
1519 – King Carlos I elected Holy Roman Catholic Emperor Charles V.
1838 – Coronation of Queen Victoria in Westminster Abbey, London.
5. Norika Fujiwara’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Norika Fujiwara’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Norika Fujiwara was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Norika Fujiwara’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Norika Fujiwara was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Norika Fujiwara’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Norika Fujiwara’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.