Norman Bowler (Soap Opera Actor) was born on the 1st of August, 1932. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 6. Norman’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Norman Bowler below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Norman Clifford Bowler|
|PROFESSION:||Soap Opera Actor|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Norman Bowler, best known for being a Soap Opera Actor, was born in England, United Kingdom on Monday, August 1, 1932. English soap opera actor who appeared during the 1990s in the role of Frank Tate on ITV’s Emmerdale. He also had guest spots on such series as The Avengers and Softly, Softly.
Family: His three marriages produced several children. His first wife, Henrietta Moraes, was a model and writer. Norman Bowler father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Norman Bowler’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Norman Bowler is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Norman Bowler’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Norman Bowler’s zodiac sign is Leo
Norman Bowler zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 88 years old
The British soap opera actor has been alive for 32,505 days or 780,143 hours. There were precisely 1,102 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 1, 1932|
|AGE:||88 years old|
Norman Bowler was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Norman Bowler’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1932, Herbert Hoover (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
527 – Justinian I becomes the sole ruler of the Byzantine Empire.
1086 – Results of the Domesday inquiry presented to William the Conqueror in Salisbury (the date of compilation and the Great Domesday are historically contestable).
1774 – Joseph Priestley, English theologian, chemist and author discovers oxygen by isolating it in its gaseous state.
5. Norman Bowler’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Norman Bowler’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Norman Bowler was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Norman Bowler’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Silent Generation
Norman Bowler was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Norman Bowler’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Norman Bowler’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.