Norman Cook (Dj) was born on the 31st of July, 1963. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 3. Norman’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Norman Cook below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Norman Cook|
Norman Cook, best known for being a Dj, was born in Bromley on Wednesday, July 31, 1963. Known as Fatboy Slim, he is a DJ and record producer from the UK. He rose to fame in the 1990s, for singles such as “The Rockafeller Skank,” “Praise You,” and “Weapon of Choice.”
Family: He has children, Woody and Nelly with TV personality Zoe Ball, whom he was married to from 1999-2016. Norman Cook father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Norman Cook’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Norman Cook is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Norman Cook’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Norman Cook’s zodiac sign is Leo
Norman Cook zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 58 years old
The British dj has been alive for 21,187 days or 508,497 hours. There were precisely 718 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 31, 1963|
|AGE:||58 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Norman Cook was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Norman Cook’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,210,271,352 and there were an estimated 113,464,323 babies born throughout the world in 1963, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "So Much In Love" by The Tymes.
On this day in history:
1620 – Pilgrim Fathers depart Leiden for England before heading to America.
1917 – 3rd Battle of Ypres (Passchendaele) begins.
1961 – Israel welcomes its one millionth immigrant.
5. Norman Cook’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Norman Cook’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Norman Cook was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Norman Cook’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Norman Cook was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Norman Cook’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Norman Cook’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.