Norman Gimbel (Songwriter) was born on the 16th of November, 1927. He was born in 1920s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 1. Norman’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Norman Gimbel below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Norman Gimbel|
Norman Gimbel, best known for being a Songwriter, was born in New York on Wednesday, November 16, 1927. Award-winning lyricist best known for Sway, Killing Me Softly with His Song, Canadian Sunset, and many other hits.
Family: He grew up in Brooklyn and was raised in a Jewish family. Norman Gimbel father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Norman Gimbel’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Norman Gimbel is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Norman Gimbel’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Norman Gimbel’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Norman Gimbel zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 95 years old
The songwriter has been alive for 34,824 days days or 835,796 hours hours. There were precisely 1,180 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 16, 1927|
|AGE:||95 years old|
Norman Gimbel was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Norman Gimbel’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1927, Calvin Coolidge (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Norman Gimbel’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Norman Gimbel’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Norman Gimbel was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Norman Gimbel’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Silent Generation
Norman Gimbel was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Norman Gimbel’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Norman Gimbel’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.